In the past two days, there have been siginificant changes that affect our business. On Saturday, March 21, the IRS announced an automatic three-month extension for filing income taxes, to July 15, 2020. And just today, Governor Baker issued a statewide Stay-at-Home Advisory that requires us to close our office until the order is lifted.
In light of these recent events, we want to share with you some updated information regarding our operations. Specifically:
- Our physical office will be closed until further notice in compliance with the state-mandated stay-at-home order.
- We will continue to work on your taxes remotely, with limited email access.
- The office is alarmed and secure.
- As they are completed, we will be placing as many returns on the portal as possible.
- If you haven’t yet sent us your documents and cannot access the portal, please do not mail or bring anything to our physical address. You can mail your information to us at our official mailing address, below.
Business Bookkeeping Services
P. O. Box 249
South Weymouth, MA 02190
- If you have mailed us your documents and they are sitting in our office, our hands are tied for now as far as being able to get them back to you.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience during this unprecedented and rapidly changing situation!