Another strange tax season is upon us, and with a keen focus on keeping our staff and clients safe and healthy so we can continue working, we have put safety measures in place for folks who need to visit our office to drop off their documents. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience while we all await a time when we can see each other face-to face.
In the meantime, if you must come to our office, kindly follow the protocol below:
- Please put on a mask before you come in to our building.
- When you enter our office space you will immediately see a table with a box, some pens, 9 x 12 envelopes, and instructions.
- If you have questions, please put them in writing and include them with your documents. Staff will not be able to answer any questions at drop off.
- If you have brought your documents in a folder, please put them in an envelope, seal it, write your name on the outside and place it in the box.
- If your documents are already in an envelope, just make sure your name is on the outside and place it in the box.
- The drop box will be emptied, and the area sanitized, every half hour.
- Staff will not be available to assist you at drop off, so please do not go past the table or enter any of the offices.
- Kindly be patient. Once we have your information, you can rest assured we will contact you to address any issues, or to arrange for you to sign and pick up as soon as we can.
We appreciate that it can be frustrating if you just have a quick question you need answered, but we ‘ll be much better equipped to address your specific question after we have reviewed all of your information for this year. For now, avoiding any in-person contact between clients and staff is the best way we can provide you with the service you deserve by keeping everyone safe so we can stay open.